Introduction to DMA (DaVinci Medical Academy)
- History of DMA:
- DMA: DaVinci Medical Academy is an educational consortium formed by merging of KIMS, Chennai & AGM, Delhi.
- Directors of DMA, Dr.P.Harinath MD & Dr.Sayed A.K MD who are reputed teachers & authors. DMA consists a syndicate of highly qualified teachers & specialist from different fields from all over India. Its note worthy that DMA is the only institute destined for FMGs & run by FMGs.
- Salient features of DMA:
- Experience & exposure: DMA is the institute to operate successfully in Chennai since 2005 with direct exposure in the field for FMGE since 2005 gaining a vast knowledge for formulating an effective teaching plan.
- Teaching plan and curriculum: The best & validated curriculum where concepts are taught from basic to advanced levels
- Faculties: Highly experienced in FMGE field with unmatched ability of predicting apprehended questions.
- For FMGs by FMGs: Only institute dedicated for FMGs run by FMGs with higher success rates in regional whole of India
- Post FMGE guidance: Only institute to give guidelines after exam for internship as well as for jobs in india & abroad.
- FMGE toppers: DMA have an unshakable reputation as leading educators yielded in more than 1000 toppers in FMGE.
- DMA's unique way of teaching:
- DMA has developed a very unique way of teaching FMGs from basics to advance levels after analyzing the basic levels of knowledge of FMGs & ability of critical thinking. DMA is the only institute with own publications for FMGE.
Timeline of Live classes:
Timeline of Academic cooperation:
- Dr. Panchadcharam Harinath MD
- Co-founder of DaVinci Medical academy (DMA, Chennai) & Librarius DaVinci (DaVinci publishers, Chennai).
- Teaching: He has been teaching in various private institutes catering to PGMEEs & FMGEs since 2009. He had been a full time teaching faculty in Jinzhou Medical University from 2013 to 2018, currently working as a part time faculty in Jinzhou medical university.
- Research: His initial research interest was in infections etiology of atherosclerosis & obesity during his undergraduate studies. His current research works are morphological changes in motor + non-motor system in brain in pesticide mediated Parkinsonism & prospective study on Improving the efficiency of undergraduate medical students through digitally aided scientific approach called Integrated Digitally augmented Learning Program (IDALP).
- Publications: He had been publishing since 2010 in Jaypee medical publisher & since 2014 Librarius DaVinci has been the exclusive source of publications of books for FMGE & digital publications for medical education.
- Academic cooperation with International universities: supervisor of Digitally augmented Learning Program (IDALP) in 4 universities and coordinator of DMA's medical education programs in India & abroad.
- Linkedin profile: Harinath Panchadcharam
- Dr. Sayed Abdul Cader MD
- Working as a Assistant Civil Surgeon in Royapatteh Government Hospital from February 2012 till date
- Founder Vice-President of RMGA(Russian Medical Graduates Association)
- Best doctor award in the 2015 of Royapetah Government Hospital
- Award for working during Moulliwakkam incident from honorable late Chief Minister J.Jayalalitha
- Editor of Quick review series for FMGE
- Linkedin profile: Seyed Abdul Cader
IT & media team:
- Mr.C.Krishnakumar: creative head
- Mr.D.Sivaguru: Media head
- Mrs. E.V. Kratenko
- Mr. Prabhu Ramani
Academic & Technical team:
- Dr.Ilyas Turgenbayev: text compilation & editing
- Dr.Tamilmani NM: Web/App development & maintenance
- Dr.Roshin Jose: workbooks + JZMU app/library maintenance
- Dr.S.Santhosh Sakthivel: Contents & errata
- Dr.Roshan Aktar: content writing(teacher optional)
- Dr.Vignesh Babu: editing Supervisor
- Dr.A.Cibisivanram: book designing
- Set a new standard in medical education for FMGs:
- Make the students study & apply the knowledge in clinical field
- To increase standard of FMGs
- Increase the passing % of screening exams for foreign graduates
- Build a culture & heritage based on knowledge
- Render a helping hand for financially unstable students with potential
- Medical education is rather expensive
- Many poor children are unable to access help on academics due to the higher cost
- Many potential students are are ignored
- We are rendering a helping hand to bring up such potentials for free of cost
- Take medical education to another dimension:
- Digital meducation for lowest cost possible
- Publication for lowest cost possible
- DMA Scholarship:
- 5-10 students of each university will be chosen depending on your involvement & performance in the web app for DMA scholarship
- Scholarship holders can avail the complete regular coaching course of FMGE/NEET at DMA, Chennai (for one time only)
- DMA Topper award: FMG aspirant of DMA with FMGE/NEET score more than 251 will be awarded with 50, 000 INR in cash
- Reputed Premium & National faculties cum authors
- Why is this course unique if most of the faculties are same everywhere?
- Faculties might be the same but what & how they deliver at DMA is unique
International academic cooperation